His publications have appeared in leading journals such as the Journal of Retailing, the International Journal of Research in Marketing and the Journal of Product Innovation Management. He is a member of the editorial boards ofthe Journal of Business Research and Industrial Marketing Management and has served as the guest editor of special issues of leading journals and track chair in prestigious conferences. Prior to his career in the academia, he served in the industry for several years and has been a senior project manager with TNS India and the market analyst (National manager) with Arvind Brands Limited. His academic accomplishments include several prestigious scholarships (e.g. National talent search scholarship) and University and state-level ranks (e.g. Fourth rank, Kerala State engineering entrance; University second rank, B.A.). He was awarded the Brand leadership award at the Asia Brand Congress 2008 in recognition of contributions to the marketing profession.
Title of the talk: Social capital in organisations in an international context: towards a balanced perspective.
Offering a comprehensive experience and having proven talents allowing one to manage multiple aspects including design, contract, finance, programming and project & construction managerial etiquettes. Having extensive experience in all types of specialist façade and architectural glazing constructions.
- Seeking an opportunity in an inspired and challenging role
- British and EU dual national
- Contactable on +97150 309 5792 and/or email@example.com
- Current health – excellent and non-smoker
- D.O.B. – 8th October 1964
- Drivers licence for UK,EU & UAE
- Other interests include: golf, hockey and micro-light flying
- semi & fully unitised facades
- steel frame facades
- composite cladding facade & roof solutions
- steel frame atria
- Schuco, Kawneer, Technal, Vista Wall, Wicona and company specific ‘bespoke’ facades systems
- Planar, tension and structural glazing solutions Offering a proficient approach to management, with multitalented skills conversant with all aspects of construction sectors, which include having a confident and competent representation within high level/board meetings in the presence of clients, consultants, architects, and contractors alike.
Key Career Attributes:
- driving project briefs, demands and expectations
- maintaining a robust and hardworking attitude
- active communication, liaison and influencing managerial skills
- motivating unique and multi-disciplinary teams
- obtaining approvals from consultants, engineers and authorities
- managing complex infrastructures and construction developments
- disciplined health and safety and zero-incident focused
- mitigating risk by ensuring stringent controls
- varied exposure across sectors and industries
- commitment to project objectives, deliverables and key milestone drivers
- successfully delivering to tight schedules
- closing out accounts within cost contingencies
Employment & Project Experiences:
Reporting to Director/Board level, with over 20 years project and construction management experience, delivering projects for reputable international companies based in United Kingdom, Europe, Hong Kong and Middle East.
Having been responsible for delivering across all project phases – from inception, appointment of team, defining design/engineering co-ordination and development, authority approvals, procurement, production/fabrication awareness, schedule and cost management, execution works (off/on-site), testing & commissioning, transition to operational status and concluding of commercial accounts.
Sobha Group (UAE)
Current position: Assigned to Architectural Metal Works Glazing Division as Director of Operations
Promoted from: Head of Projects
Employment period: 2012 - present
Location: Dubai and Abu Dhabi (UAE) with respective project values in the region of AED12 to 40 million
Responsibilities: Reporting to Managing Director/Vice Chairman, accountable for: -
- Managing and leading assigned project teams in order to maintain a sound level of communication and planning
- Controlling resources and identifying operatives training needs and devising and managing applicable training programmes
- Providing an input to the development of product strategy and research & development of new and emerging products
- Appraising company needs, reducing costs and analysing areas requiring improvements in order to maximise efficiency and improve profitability
- Monitoring project progress and performance statistics and providing various cost related status reports for Vice Chairman’s appraisal
- Managing various project scopes and change controls and escalating issues where necessary, reserving the company’s contractual position as far as deliverables are concerned
Multiforms LLC (UAE)
Position held: Country Manager (Oman Operations)
Promoted from: Project Executive (UK Operations)
Period: 2007 – 2012
Locations: London (UK), Muscat (Oman) with respective project values in the region of GB £8 to 17 million
Responsibilities: Reporting to CEO/COO, accountable for: -
- Cultivating and maintaining excellent relationships with stakeholder, main contractor, architect and specialist UK suppliers, developing cost-control initiatives, profitable loss ratios and risk.
- Comprehensive co-ordination of information between Dubai Head Quarters and UK site based offices, managing all aspects of the Sub-Contract Agreement, conforming to specified completion milestone dates and thereby achieving financial recoveries.
- Orchestrating of individual project teams assisting with improving and streamlining business processes and ensuring optimum site performance.
- Overseeing of office and facilities management, as well as human-resources administration, including providing training for new employees recruited specifically for UK operations
Her research interests include knowledge transfer in an international context and innovation. She has co-authored scholarly articles in leading journals such as the British Journal of Management, International Business Review, Management International Review and International Journal of Management Reviews.She is currently coediting a research handbook on knowledge transfer in international business published by Edward Elgar. Prior to moving to academics, she was a software consultant for over 11 years managing strategic IT projects for large multinationals.
Title of the talk: Knowledge Transfer in Multinationals.
Track in charge: Ms. ShwetaBhatnagar
a Ph.D in the area of management. He is currently working as associate professor at Indian Institute of Forest Management (IIFM), an autonomous institute of MoEFCC, GoI. Prior to this he has worked at Institute of Rural Management, Anand (IRMA). He has conducted a number of training programmes and has published papers in the area of stock market efficiency and corporate finance.
He is a visiting faculty at University of Paderborn, Germany, National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad and IIM – Ahmedabad for the FDP module. He regularly conducts Faculty Development programmes, Training and Placement Officers Workshops and leadership development and sales workshops for the industry. He is passionate about case method of teaching and has written cases in management and conducted Case Workshops in India and Middle East. He is on advisory board of GTU, Ahmedabad for Centre of Case Development. He has been member of the IBS PG programme structure Review committee and member of curriculum review on Marketing subjects for the IBS PG programme.
His research interests include media and consumer behavior and education methodology where he has published and presented research papers in National and International conferences. In June 2017 he presented paper at Wharton Business School, United States. He was reviewer of 5th IIM-Ahmedabad Marketing Conference in January 2017 and also the serving as Editor of ICFAI Journal of Entrepreneurship since last three years. He is currently registered guide for Doctoral Research and currently guiding two Doctoral students.
During last 16 years with IBS-Ahmedabad, he has handled responsibilities such as Chairperson of Placement and co-ordinator for alumni and media relations. He has actively contributed to institutional building activities and was conferred by IBS Alumni Federation Best Teacher Award in the year 2015.He is highly networked with industry and maintained constant interface by conceptualizing conferences and events. He is extensively travelled to Middle East, Africa, Europe and United States.
He is on the board of Confederation of Indian Industries (CII) on Panel of Higher Education and Skill Development for the Western Gujarat Region. Before joining academics he has worked 4 years with industry in Sales & Marketing. His other interests include travelling and exploring new places and also he is gifted with excellent memory.
Award and “Rajiv Gandhi Excellence Award”, in 2008 for his outstanding contribution in the area of application of ICTs. He is ‘Highly Commended Paper Award Winner’ at the ‘Literati Network Awards for Excellence 2013’ by Emerald Publishing (UK). He has completed two innovation research projects with the funding support from the University of Delhi. His areas of interest are Internet Studies, Development issues, Law and Economics.
Track in charge: Dr. SwapnaPillai
& reputed journals. He is the Subject Expert and Board of study member of various Universities of MadhyaPradesh. He was also the first Board of Study members of BSSS College Bhopal when the college was declared as a Autonomous College in the year 2014. He has guided 7 doctral thesis and 6 are under process.
"Human Skills" in leadership, teamwork, relationships and life. He is a speaker who can engage, inspire and entertain audiences to harness their true potential. He is business coach and leading expert in the psychology of human behavior as it relates to Life Makeover strategies, leadership skills, relationships and developing successful teams.
He is known for his enthusiasm, humor and high energy message which tells people how to shake off mediocrity and live up to their greatness. It is a message he has learned from his own life and one he is helping others apply to their lives. Along with powerful delivery, he brings a high level of Intensity and focus.
B.Tech. (Mechanical), NIT Kurukshetra, 1982, MBA
M.A. (Cilical Psychology) (Gold Medallist)
Running own three Industries successfully at Mandideep.
Member of Bhopal Management Association, Federation of Indian Chambers
of Commerce & Industry (FICCI), Confederation of Indian Industry(CII),
Vice President of Association Of All Industries, Mandideep, Various clubs &
Vice President, Distt. Badminton Association, Basketball Academy
Closely indulge in managing and actively supporting an NGO “Digdarshika Institute of
Rehabilitation & Research”, as a Life Member.
55 years, married to Anjali, (M.Tech from MANIT), One Daughter & one son.
Rajeev Agrawal works with organizations of all sizes and is committed to helping individuals and organizations stay competitive and be more successful. He combines humor plus powerful insights to help audiences embrace a relatively untapped path to success and happiness - the hearts and attitudes of their people.
Rajeev Agrawal delivers keynotes and workshops for associations, business and Industry, healthcare, education, insurance, human resources, government and Not For Profit organizations. His has unique ability to capture and hold audiences spellbound.
Executive Council Member, Institute of Excellence in Higher Education, Bhopal
- Academy of Administration, Bhopal
Trained thousands of IAS/IPS/IRS, Chief Engineers, Doctors, Advocates
and Collectors etc.
- M.P. Govt. – Trained ranking staff of State Secretariat (VallabhBhawan) &Distt. Administration
- Police Training & Research Institute, Bhopal
- Income Tax Deptt. Of India
- LIC of India
- National Hydroelectric Power Corporation
- M. P. Madhya KshetraVidhyutVitran Co. Ltd.
- Institute of Cost & Management Accountants of India
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Maulana Azad National Instt. Of Technology, BHOPAL
- TEQIP ( Technical Education Quality Improvement Program)
- Banks : Bank of India, Oriental Bank of Commerce, UCO Bank, Central Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra etc.
- Several Education institutes & Universities
- Corporate like : Mahindra Group, GEI, HEG(LNJ Group), Kundan Industries, Aristo Pharmaceuticals, Industries Associations & Bodies
- NGO’s like : Sight Savers International, DIRR
- Appeared on several Radio & TV programs.
- Member IQAC, MLB Govt. Girls College, Bhopal
- Member, Board of studies, BSSS College, Bhopal
- Member IQAC, JagranLakecity University, Bhopal
- Member, Board of Studies, AISECT University, Bhopal
Track in charge: Dr. Dharmendra B S
Web: www.professorpnmishra.com Dr. P.N. Mishra's multidimensional academic career includes Doctorate in Mathematics and Master's degree in Management and Mathematics along with LL.B. (Hon.). He has been a recipient of UN Fellowship sponsored by the International Trade Center and Commonwealth Academic Staff Fellowship. In 1980, India Jaycees found him to be one of the ten most outstanding young persons of the country. He has also been conferred the title of "Yoga Shiromani" by Yoga Vedanta Dhanvantari Ashram, Trivandrum. In 1997, Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta offered him Sir Ratan Tata Visiting Fellowship.
Before coming to the academic world as a Lecturer at the University of Allahabad, he worked as Dy. General Manager with the U.P. State Handloom Corporation, Kanpur. Pt. J.L.N. Institute of Business Management of Vikram University, Ujjain was founded and led by him as Professor - Director. He was the founding Dean of Faculty of Management of Vikram University, Ujjain. He has also worked as a Senior Faculty Member at Management Development Institute, Gurgaon and has worked in the core team for the National Management Programme.
At Devi Ahilya University, Indore he has held various position such as Head, School of Defence& Management; Director, International Institute of Professional Studies; Dean, Faculty of Management Studies; Director, Institute of Management Studies; Founder Director, Center for E-Business and Founder Director, Center of Excellence in E- Management and Head, School of Law. He has also officiated as Vice - Chancellor of Devi Ahilya University, Indore on various occasions.
Dr. P.N. Mishra has been co-leader of Devi Ahilya University and Tulane University Consortium for Health Management Education. He played key role in establishing collaboration between Devi Ahilya University, Indore and Eastern Michigan University,U.S.A. Dr. P.N. Mishra has been the Nodal Officer for Institute of Management Studies and National Institute of Urban Affairs Consortium for the capacity building of the employees of Indore Municipal Corporation and U.G.C. Nodal Person for Value Education.
Dr. Mishra has been instrumental in starting MAPRM, MTA, MFA, BHA, MHA, BeC andMeC courses at Devi Ahilya University, Indore. He started teaching of Indian Ethos in Management at Devi Ahilya University, Indore way back in 1992. Later on, in year 2002 the U.G.C. included Indian Ethos in the model course curriculum for Management Program for all the Indian Universities.
He has worked as Fellow in the Department of Economics & Accounting, University of Liverpool, U.K. and has been associated as Senior Visiting Faculty with the School of Health System Management at Tulane University, USA. He has been to many countries on academic assignments. He addressed 55th U.N. Sub Commission on Human Rights in August 2003 in Geneva.
He has been associated with prime institutions like LalBahadurShastri National Academy of Administration, Mussoorie and Army War College (Erstwhile College of Combat), MHOW, Indian Institute of Management, Indore, University of Allahabad, Dr. H.S. Gour University, Sagar. Vikram University, Ujjain, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi and M.L. Sukhadia University, Udaipur as resource person and visiting faculty. He has been Executive Secretary (West Zone) for the National Campaign for popularizing science at the grass root level; namely "Bharat Jan GyanVigyanJatha sponsored by National Council for Science & Technology Communication. New Delhi.
He has helped, as an Expert, Acharya Ram Murti Committee for the review of National Education Policy, 1986. He is on the selection panel and expert committees of many Universities, Public Service Commissions and national bodies like All Indian Council of Technical Education, New Delhi and University Grants Commission, New Delhi. He has attended many national and international conferences as delegate, keynote speaker and sessions' chairman. He has four books and large number of research papers and popular articles to his credit. Several research scholars have already been awarded doctorate under his guidance. Besides these, he has conduced many workshops and training programm on Managerial Effectiveness and Self Growth for officers and managers of public and private sector organizations.
Dr. Mishra was instrumental in starting the Indore chapter of "ANTERRASHTRIYA SAHAYOG PARISHAD" (Indian Council for International Cooperation) and is its Founder President. He is actively working for literacy, health and community development through the Center for Community Economics and Development Consultants Society (CECOEDECON), a Jaipur based N.G.O. Dr. Mishra has been Vice Chairman of the CECOEDECON. Dr. Mishra is Founder President of Shri Krishna Foundation- a voluntary organization dedicated to the promotion of Indian spiritual wisdom and Shrimad Bhagavad Gita. He is also Founder Trustee of DASTAK, Ahmedabad and President, Utkarsha, Indore-both are N.G.O.s working for social awaking and change.
Currently, Dr. P.N. Mishra is Professor of Management and Director, DeenDayalUpadhyaya KaushalVikas Kendra (A UGC Sponsored Project) and UGC Nodal Officer for Value Education at Devi Ahilya University, Indore.
Born on 10th October 1956 at Allahabad, Dr. P.N. Mishra has been educated at the University of Allahabad and Devi Ahilya University, Indore.
Science College, Indore as HOD for more than 10 years and has total of 19 yrs. experience in the field of Academics. He has also served many reputed Institutes as visiting faculty. During this span he has organized various Seminars, Workshops, Conferences and FDPs.He is a registered Research Guide of Devi Ahilya University, Indore under the faculty of Management and 05 candidates have been awarded their doctoral under his able supervision. Apart from this he is also registered as a research guide under the faculty of Commerce and Management in Pacific University Udaipur. His area of interest includes Taxation, Costing, Investment and Portfolio Management, Derivatives and other Allied Subjects.
Dr. Malu has published many research papers in reputed National and International Journals. He has also attended number of International and National conferences, Seminars, Workshops and FDPs.
He Worked as Assistant Professor Department of Commerce, Mahatma Gandhi Government Arts College, Mahe (U.T. of Pondicherry) since 25 April 2005 to 22 Dec 2015(selection made by the UPSC New Delhi).
He has 22 years teaching experience of Graduate and Postgraduate classes. He served as Asstt Professor in faculty of Commerce & Management Studies, Rajeev Gandhi College, Bhopal and The Bhopal School of Social Sciences, Bhopal premier institutions in Central India. He was also selected as Lecturer (Accounting) for the Faculty of Management, MAZOONCOLLEGE of Management and Applied Sciences, MUSCAT, SULTANATE-E-OMAN in the year July 2003. His areas of specialization are in Taxation, Accountancy, Costing and Financial Management. He had master’s degree in Taxation & Accounting as well as Applied Economics & Business Management also. Besides this, he had “Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Tax Management”. He had been awarded Doctorate for the research work on “VRS in Public Sector Units in India” by Bhopal University, Bhopal in the year 2003. He had completed MBA (Finance) from Pondicherry University. He had qualified UGC–NET in Commerce and Management both the subjects. He is directly associated with the ICAI, ICSI and ICWAI for various academic & professional activities.
His more than 70 research papers were published in different leading Journals i.e. International Journal of Financial Service Management (IJFSM London),Finance India, International Journal of Management and System, The Chartered Accountant, The Chartered Secretary, The Management Accountant, Research Bulletin of ICWAI, The Indian Journal of Commerce, Business Perspectives, The Indian Management Studies Journal, and The ICFAI Journal of Accounting and Finance etc. He is a life member of distinguished academic association i.e. Indian Commerce Association (New Delhi), Indian Accounting Association (IAA), Indian Accounting Association and Research Foundation, (IAARF) Kolkata and Society for Economics and Management Research (SEMAR) Pondicherry University Pondicherry. He is also Associate Member of Society for Capital Market Research and Development, New Delhi (Recognized by DSIR, Govt of India, as Scientific and Industrial Research Organization in Social Sciences.)
He had participated and present Research papers in more than 40 International & National conferences & seminars. He had presented papers at Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore in the year 2011 and 2013. He was awarded a DISTINGUISHED MEDAL FOR THE BEST RESEARCH PAPER at the XXVIII ALL INDIA ACCOUNTING CONFERENCE AT HYDERABAD, INDIA in the year 2005. He was the winner of Young Researcher Award 2005 conferred by Indian Accounting Association (IAA). He was awarded with ‘BestBusiness Academic of the Year Award -2008’ (Silver Medal) By Indian Commerce Association (ICA) at 61stAll India Commerce Conference, Nagpur, India.
He had completed research project sanctioned and funded by UGC on “Intangible assets accounting and reporting practices in India” in the year 2012. He was worked as Resource person for KANNUR CPE CHAPTER OF SIRC OF ICAI. He was also resource person for Ph.D course work and AICTE sponsored FDP on Research Methodology at B .U. Bhopal. He had conducted ONE WEEK FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME ATJSSGIW Bhopal on the various aspect of Research in Commerce and Management. In the year 2015 he was awarded BEST RESEARCH PAPER AWARD by University of Calicut for the paper “Knowledge Acquisition and Management by Indian Corporates - A Case Study of Infosys”.
(DR PRADEEP KUMAR SINGH)
(Ph.D, M.Com (TAX), M.Com (AE&BM), MBA (FIN),
PGDFTM, UGC-NET (COM), NET (MGT)
Young Researcher Awardee- IAA
Winner (Silver Medal),
Best Business Academic of the Year Award (BBAY) -2008
DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE,
BHARATHIDASAN GOVT. COLLEGE FOR WOMEN (AUTONOMOUS),
MUTHIALPET PUDUCHERRY (U.T.) 605003.
Mobile No: 09847629082, 8921438660
Track in charge: Mr. Nitin Jain
Core Area of Specializations: Accounting, Finance, International financial management, Cost Accounting, Taxation, Management, Tourism Management.
Other Areas of Expertise: Personality Development, Stress Management, Resistance Management, Entrepreneurship management, Project Management; SAPM.
Books Authored: Four (1) Income Tax (English) ISBN: – 81-8142 -073-X Published by (Ramesh Book Depot Jaipur), (2) Aaykar (Hindi) ISBN: – 81-8142-046-2 (3) Financial Management DreamTech Press New Delhi ISBN: -978-81-7722-022-5 (4) Entrepreneurship development published by Hindi Granth Aacadmy Bhopal. M.P.
Books in Progress: Cases Studies in Financial Management (DreamTech Press New Delhi)
Books Review: Two (1) Triumph of Togetherness By A.K. Sainani with Rahul pande ISBN 978-81-8328-256-7. (2) Accounting Made easy , By Rajesh Agarwal, and R. Shrinivasan. The McGraw-Hill companies publication.ISBN- 13:978-0-07-060060-7
Ph.D. Scholars ‘Awarded Ph.D. in Management: Five
Ph.D. Submitted for award: One
Ph.D. Registered Candidates: Four
: 1- Manager KVIC, M.P.
(2) Manager Five Star Hotel Clarks Group of hotels: F&B Controls, Agra,U.P.
(3) Director MBA GGITS M.P
.(4) Placement Officer UIM RDVV Jabalpur
(5) Member Zonal Advisory Board LIC of India for Four years.
(6) Chairman Board of Studies in Management RDVV Two terms.
(7) Member Board of studies in Management CMM Jabalpur
(8) Member Board of Studies St. Aloysius Autonomous (Management) college Jabalpur.
(9) Member board of Directors Kogent Business School
(10) Member National committee for financial literacy and inclusion. (NGO)
(11) joint secretary M.P.Commerce and Management Association.
(12) Member AIMA, Jaipur Research Association, Bhopal Management Association, 5 more.
- National: 73 ( Paper presented 31, Session Chaired 20, Subject expert 22, )
- International: 14 (Paper presented 09 Subject expert 02, Chaired 02)
- Regional : 34 ( Paper 10, Expert 11, Panel member 08,)
Countries Visited: Germany, Amsterdam, France, Czech Republic, Nepal, and Denmark.
Area to speak in international conference: Glimpse of GST worldwide, GST in India, impacts on Import and Exports in India.
He started his career as an Asstt. Professor of commerce in GovernmentCollege, Bina (M.P.) in 1982.He joined Dr. H.S. Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar, M.P. in 1997 and promoted asAssociated Professor in 1998. He again promoted as Professor in 2006 under CAS. He has 33 years of teaching experience of UG & PG classes.
- Professor, Department of Commerce, Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar ( M.P.)
- Dean, School of Commerce & Management, Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar ( M.P.)
- Finance Officer, Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar ( M.P.)
- Member Executive Council, Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar ( M.P.)
- Member Academic Council, Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar ( M.P.)
- Member, Editorial Board, Journal of Indian Accounting Association
- Chairman, School Board, School of Commerce & Management ,Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar ( M.P.)
- Head, Department of Commerce, Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar ( M.P.)
- Internal Auditor, Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar ( M.P.)
- Course co-coordinator of Distance Education Cell of the University.
- Member Editorial Board, MadyaBharti, research journal of the university
- Workshop on Financial Literacy
- Workshop on Arthkranti Proposal of Arthkranti Pratishthan, Pune.
- Creativity and SmallBusiness Development Process for Start-up Projects.
- Organized National Conference on “ Demonetization and Uprooting Parallel Economy.”
- Invited to deliver lectures in seminar and other academic activities as resource person.
- Supervised 6 doctoral thesis Ph.D. theses under his supervision and 6 students are pursuing doctoral work under his guidance.
Writing and Research
- Business Environment, Hindi GranthAcadmy, Bhopal
- Arth or Rajneeti, BadalteSandarbh, Academic Excellence Publication, New Delhi
- Lagat Lekhankan ( Distance mode ), Vikas Publication, New Delhi
- Prabandhkeey Lekhankan ( Distance mode ), Vikas Publication, New Delhi
- 'Start Up India Movement’:A Game Changer Strategy In Employment Generation, Oct-Dec, 2016, Pezzottaite Journals (Co-Author)
- Indradhanush : A New Hope for Indian Banking System, Oct 2016, Southern Economist (Co-Author)
- NPA Management in Indian Banks (A special reference to Curative Management Strategies), April 2016, Southern Economist (Author)
- Challenges of Fair Business Practices in India & Fiscal Constraints (A case study of Sagar City of Madhya Pradesh) Jan, 2016 PrabandhJournal of Management Education & Research (Author)
- Goods And Services Tax in India: Need & Hurdles, July, 2016, International journal in management and social Science (Co-Author)
- Maggi Noodles Sales Trend : Before and After Controversy, May-June 2016, International Journal of Multidisciplinary Approach and Studies (Co-Author)
- Fiscal Challenge And Indirect Tax Reform, April-June, 2016, International journal of comprehensive in economics (Co-Author)
- Propensity of Consumer BehaviourTowards Shampoo Brands (A Case Study of Sagar City, Madhya Pradesh), March, 2016, International Journal of Arts, Humanities and Management (Co-Author)
- Fiscal Challenge of India: A Tough Nut to Crack, Dec, 2006 MARKETOLOGY, Institute of Marketing and Management, New Delhi (Author)
- Member of Board of studies — St. Aloysius College, Mata Gujri College, Government MKB College, Jabalpur
- Chairman and Member of Selection and Inspection Committees of RDVV under Code 28 and Code 27
- Chairman , Central Board of Studies , Commerce, Madhya Pradesh
- Member, Academic council Sant Hirdaram Institute of Management Bhopal
- Life Member, Indian Accounting Association
- Life Member, Indian Tourism Congress
- Life Member, Indian Commerce Association
- Approved Research Guide, Faculty of Commerce — 14 Ph.Ds awarded, 6 in progress
- Keynote Speaker in National Conferences, Seminars and Workshop
- Research Publications — 33 Papers
- Organised National Seminars and Completed Minor Research Project.
Track in charge: Dr. SupriyaMandloi
- Gold Medalist in B.A (Hons.) and M.A
- B. Ed from Annamalai University, 1984
She has been associated with educational institutions over 17 years at various schools in North India and a principal for three years. She has delivered her expertise in Tata Consultancy Servicesfrom Sep 2003 – April 2016 and contributed to Training & Faculty Developmentand Course Development. She has also conducted various sessions and workshops across different states in India like Bangalore, Sikkim and Chennai.
She carries with her many professional affiliations and credits. Few are mentioned here.
- Member of the IATEFL (International Association of the Teachers of English as a Foreign Language) and BESIG (Business English Special Interest Group, since September 2005
- Was invited by CambridgeESOL India to be the key note speaker at TILT- Technology Integrated Language Teaching Seminar conducted on March 1, 2012 by AbdurRehman University and CambridgeESOL at Chennai.
- Was the only Indian speaker at the International symposium ‘Business English in the era of Global English” conducted by Besig, IATEFL, on 18 June 2016. The topic was “ Working with Indians- Culture and Communication Challenges”.
- Appointed Convener of ELT@I Besig( Business English group of English Language teachers association of India) in May 2017
- British Council Recommended Trainer for the Business English Certificate Course conducted by the University of Cambridge
- Facilitator Certification in Human Resource Development by the College for Leadership and HRD, AIM INSIGHTS, Mangalore.
B. Ed from Annamalai University, 1984
Dr.REVATHI VISWANATHAN(Professor & Head, B.S.AbdurRahman University, Chennai)
Professor & Head, B.S.AbdurRahman University, Chennai -March 2015-till date.
Professorin English (April 2012-2015)
Associate Professor (2008-2012)
Visiting Consultant, College of Education, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman (Feb.-May 2008).
- Handled Curriculum, Methods, Micro teaching and Teaching Practice to students of TEFL Program in the ELT unit.
- Designed tasks to train students in using various teaching methods and framing ELT curriculum for students in Omani schools.
Facilitated students' teaching skills through observations and guidance.
- Certificate in TESOL Level 2, Global English, Exeter, Feb.2007. Specialized in EFL Teaching Methods relating to four skills, Classroom Management and Testing and was conferred TESOL Associate Teacher of ESOL Status by ACTDEC, U.K
- PhD in English Language Teaching (ELT), University of Madras, May 1993. Did an Experimental Study in Self-Directed Learning, which focused on designing self instructional materials and training students in language learning strategies.
- M.A English, Annamalai University, May 1987.Specialized in English Language Teaching, Linguistics and Literature (both British and American).
- B.A English, University of Madras, April 1985.Specialized in English and British Literature.
- M.Ed (Master of Education), University of Madras, May 1992.Specialized in Research Methodology, Curriculum designs, Guidance and Counseling and Language Teaching Methods.
- B.Ed (Bachelor of Education), Annamalai University, May 1988. Specialized in Special English and Language Teaching Methods (Practical).
Training Programs Conducted:
- ‘Mobile Enhanced Language Learning’ for teachers in B.S.AbdurRahman University on 21st and 22nd August 2015.
- ‘Virtual Learning’ for teachers of KendriyaVidyalaya Higher Secondary School, Trichy on 13th and 14th December 2014.
- ‘Content-Cum-Methodology Training Programme for Teachers’ conducted by ThassimBeevi Abdul Kader College for Women & ELTAI in Ramanathapuram on 4.2.2014 and 5.2.2014.
- ‘Empowering Students with Managerial Skills’ at the International conference in Annamal College of Education in November 2013.
- ‘Web2.0 Tools for Effective Teaching’ for engineering faculty in the FDP program at Anna University on 26th June 2013.
- ‘Using MOODLE as a Virtual Classroom’ in Sathyabama University on 9th February 2013.
- ‘Technology for Modern Teaching’ in MET College in Aluwa, Kerala on 20th January 2012.
- ‘Technology for Teaching and Learning’ for teachers in K.C.G college of Technology in April 2012.
- 'A Virtual Learning Environment for Teaching Communication Skills' for teachers in a National Workshop conducted by SrimathAandavar College of Arts and Science, Trichy on 13th March 2010.
- 'Podcasting Beyond the Language Classroom' for teachers in a National Workshop conducted by SrimathAandavar College of Arts and Science, Trichy on 13th March 2010.
- 'Blended technology with Classroom Teaching at the School Level' for school teachers in a National Seminar conducted by 'Integrating Technologies' in HotalSavera on 20th March, 2010.
- Guiding PhD scholars in ELT and Technology Enhanced Language Teaching since 2009. Have produced two PhD scholars and an M.Phil candidate.
- ‘Training in Virtual learning’, an ICSSR (Indian Council of Social Science Research) funded two-day national workshop for teachers on 3rd & 4th February 2017.
- ‘Effectiveness of Learner Training on Developing Aural –Oral skills in slow learners at the Undergraduate Level’, a two- year UGC Funded Project in 1998-2000.
- ‘The Use of Blogs and NiceNet as Tools in the learning process- A study’ in 2002.
Completed an Action Research on
- ‘Using Podcast and Mobile Technology as learning tools in the Language classroom-A Study’
- Examiner, IELTS [1998 -2000] & BEC since 2005.
- Convener of ELTAI [English Language Teachers’ Association of India] Computer SIG. Conducted workshops at Computer SIG conference in P.K.R Arts College, Erode in 2005.Coordinated workshops in the First International conference conducted by ELTAI Computer SIG & IATEFL Learning Technologies SIG in 2007.
- Presented papers in International Conferences held in Scotland, England, Indonesia, Turkey, Singapore, Cyprus, Berlin, Japan, Egypt, Philippines and in more than 8 National Conferences in India.
- Recipient of Ray tongue Scholarship to present paper in IATEFL Conference at Brighton (2013) , travel grant to present paper in BE SIG conference in Berlin, Germany(2007) and World CALL 2008 scholarship to present paper in Japan.
- Presenting papers in Online conferences since 2011.
- Serving as one of the Editorial Review Board Members for International Journal of Computer-Assisted Language Learning and Teaching (IJCALLT) since 2009 and Handbook of Research on Individual Differences in CALL since 2014.
Track in charge:
Track in charge:
- At present – Professor Emeritus, J.V.B. University Rajasthan
- About 40 years experience of teaching and training of Social Work and allied subjects at Universities at Indore, Bhopal, Delhi and Ladnun (Rajasthan)
- Published 8 books and several research papers
- Recipient of “Lifetime Achievement Award” conferred jointly by NAPSWI (National Association of Professional Social Workers in India), IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) and VishwaBharati University, Shanti Niketan, West Bengal
contributed chapters for Post Graduate Course in Social Work (MSW)/ Social work and Counseling of Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi. He has presented papers and chaired sessions in various national/ international conferences including Canada, Japan, Srilanka etc. He was also member of the Expert committeein the BSW and MSW course Revision / Member, School Board, Indira Gandhi national Open University, New Delhi. He has completed a number of research projects and organized various workshops and seminars and has been a very active academician and researcher in social work. His areas of interest are Rural Development, Child welfare, social work education.
HIV/AIDS. She is the master trainer in HIV counseling with NACO and GFATM round-7. She has taken up many evaluation and research studies with Planning Commission, various Ministries and other institutions in different capacities. Dr. Kaushik has participated as an expert in many television shows like SatymevJayate, Asmita in Lok Sabha, India TV, etc., trying to raise conscience of the citizens on socially relevant issues.
Dr. Archana Kaushik is Associate professor at Department of Social Work, University of Delhi. In her almost twelve years of teaching career, Dr. Kaushik has taught several papers like – Administration of development and welfare organizations, Social Work with the Elderly, Social Work with Families and Children; Counselling theory and practice at postgraduate level and Review of Studies and Family and Child Welfare at M. Phil level.
Gerontological social work has been her area of specialization. Her doctoral work was on social adjustment of elderly women in urban setting. She has conducted several research studies on issues related to ageing such as determinants of active ageing in rural and urban locale, vulnerability dimensions of elderly women in North and Northeastern states of India, distance care of the elderly, poor and vulnerable aged, elder abuse and social support for the aged.
The list of seven books authored by her is as follows:
- Elderly Women in Megapolis: Status and Adjustment, Concept Publications, 2005.
- Media Representation of elderly in India. The Readers’ Paradise Publications, New Delhi, 2011.
- Active Ageing: A Study of elderly contributing in urban life. VDM Verlag Dr. Mullar Publication, Germany, 2011
- Elderly Care through a distance care in India. Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany, 2011
- Administration of Welfare and Development Services in India. Global Vision Publishing Company, 2013
- Elderly Women: Vulnerability and support structures (co-authors M.Z. Khan &Mohd. Yusuf), Gyan Publishing House, New Delhi. 2013.
- From margins to centre-stage: A case of Dalit Empowerment in India (co-author ShrutiNagvanshi), Frontpage Publications, London, United Kingdom, 2016
This apart, Dr. Kaushik has written nearly hundred papers and research articles that are published in various journals of national and international repute as well as chapters in edited books. She has bagged research projects from ICSSR on ‘the study of Media Representation of Elderly in India’ in 2009 and undertook five research projects from Research and Development division of Delhi University. The varied topics of her research projects are – Study on Contributions of the Elderly in social life in two contrasting neighbourhoods of Delhi; Elderly Care through a Distance; Conceptualization and correlates of Death among Individuals; A study of changing identity among Dalits in Varanasi District, Uttar Pradesh: Role of State and non-state actors;and Using short stories and anecdotes as an andragogical approach in social work education.
Dr. Archana Kaushik has been invited as a Resource Person at several news channels as expert to talk about social issues. Prominent ones are – AamirKhan’s show Satyamev Jayate titled “Old Age: Sunset years Sunshine life”; Asmitaprogramme at Lok Sabha channel, in special reports on old age issues at Rajya Sabha, Total TV and such others.
Dr. Kaushik was also invited as speaker on ‘Role of Society in enhancing promotion of democracy’ at Indian Model United Nations Conference 2014 for student delegates around the world on 31st October 2014 organized by Ryan International Group of Institutes and the United Nations. She is annually called as Resource Person at National Institute of Social Defence, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, to take sessions on various gerontological concerns for government office bearers and NGO staff engaged in programmes for the elderly. She is also regularly invited at National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Sciences, Ministry of Home affairs, to deliver lectures on conduct sessions on research methods for Senior level functionaries of Criminal Justice System including JM,/Dy. SP/ASP/ACP, APO/Public Prosecutors & Correction/Prisons Officers from all over the country.
She has been associated withHelpage, a pioneer organization working for the well-being and empowerment of the Elderly. She is regularly invited there on the launch of their programmes. One such recent programme was the launch of HUG (Help Unite Generations) programme. She trained the counselors of Helpline service for the elderly initiated by the Helpage. She has conducted sensitization programmes on ageing issues and bridging inter-generational gaps for school teachers and students in various educational institutions.
Dr. Kaushik is a Master Trainer of National Aids Control Organisation on HIV counseling. In that capacity, she has conducted more than 50 sessions for ICTC/ART counselors during their induction and refresher trainings on diverse topics related to HIV counseling under GFATM round 7.
She has written several units on various topics in social work as course material for undergraduate and postgraduate students enrolled in IGNOU. She has participated on many occasions as expert in Radio programmes direct aired on 95.4MHz (Gyan Vani) and also at GyanDarshan, educational TV programmes organized by IGNOU.
Dr. Kaushik has presented papers and chaired sessions at many national and international conferences on topics like gerontology, social defence, Human Rights, social work and social development, etc. Several students are pursuing their M. Phil. and doctoral work under her guidance and many have successfully completed their M.Phil. degrees. She was awarded with REX Karmaveer Global Fellowship in the year 2015.